The Alaska Gold Basketball Program will be hosting a 3-day fundamental and advanced skills camp for boys and girls grades 2nd-8th. Dates for the camp are March 10th-12th. This camp will focus on the development of individual skill sets for youth basketball players.
Each session will be broken down into six categories focusing on:
- Ballhandling – improve hand quickness, strength, coordination, and goodball control
- Dribbling – improve dribbling skills and moving with the ball
- Passing – develop skills and techniques to be a better passer
- Shooting & Moves – improve shooting technique and develop moves off of the dribble
- Offensive Concepts – set up proper v cuts, getting open without the ball & setting proper screens
- Defensive Concepts – practice defense on and off the ball
The camp will run from 8am until 12pm at the Mountain View Boys & Girls Club. Cost is $100 per participant.
If interested…please fill out the form below: