TOURNAMENT RULES & INFORMATION
Date of Tournament December 19-21, 2014
Boys 3rd/4th, 5/6th (Elite/All-Star) 7/8th (Elite/All-Star)
Girls 3rd/4th, 5/6th, 7/8th (Elite/All-Star)
Players Must compete in their grade level or above. Or will be ineligible to play. A player may play on only ONE team.
Registration Teams fee $350 ($300 for multiple teams/3 or more). Entry forms must be completed and submitted with one check payable to: “Mountaineer” or “AK Gold”
Online Registration November 13 go to akgoldbasketball.org click on Xmas Tournament tab
Registration Deadline December 4, 2014.
- Two – eighteen minute running halves.
- Clock stops for free throws, time-outs and injuries.
- The clock starts on the release of first free-throw.
- One and one beginning with the 10th foul.
- Two minutes between halves.
- Three 30 second timeouts per game, only two will carry into second half.
- One minute overtime (one timeout per overtime, no carry over).
- A second overtime the first team to three (3) points wins (no timeouts, no clock).
- All teams must have numbered jerseys on at least one side.
- Jewelry, metal, hard plastic object/hair beads are prohibited.
- Balls will not be bounced, rolled, thrown or passed in hallways, balcony at any time or in the gym during live play.
- Coaches are responsible for team, parent and fan actions.
- Two coaches and uniformed players will be allowed on bench during live play.
- If you are not coaching or playing please stay off the courts.
- Coaches are responsible for medical and emergencies of his/her players in the event of accident/incident, injury or illness.
- Teams are responsible for cleaning their bench area after each game.
Game Locations Bartlett High School Gym / Mt View BGC
Game Times Friday (12/19) 9a – 9p, Sat (12/20) 8a – 9p, Sunday (12/21) 9a – 5p
Scorekbook/Clock Each team must provide a Scorekeeper and clock manager
Admission Free for bracket play. $5 for Championship play (Dec. 21st)
Pairing Information All teams are guaranteed 4 games. Game schedules will be available at www.akmtrs.com by Wednesday December 15, 2014.
POC/Tournament Directors Rick Henderson, 907.230.8166
Jesse Smith 907.748.2284